Dr. Jacqueline P. Howard, CCLC
I am passionate about inspiring others to be their “best.” I provide practical strategies, encouragement and motivation for positive change. Through transformative discussions, let me help you move from where you are, to where you need and want to go. With over 33 years in public education and 13 years in ministry, I have successfully empowered others to walk towards their destiny and to achieve their personal goals. My expertise and insight will benefit you, if you are committed to honestly looking at your situation and then taking the necessary steps to reach your goal. With my help, you can make the needed changes to move forward.
Why contact me for your first session? BECAUSE you are ready to clarify dreams, set goals and uncover new possibilities.
Let me help You see the GREATNESS in You!
It’s time for you to start making the needed changes that will move you closer to self-actualization.
- Degrees and Certifications
- NC College of Theology
- Doctorate of Biblical Studies (2007)
- Masters of Biblical Studies
- Associates of Biblical Studies
- Fayetteville State University
- Masters of School Administration (2005)
- East Carolina University (1996)
- North Carolina Teaching Certification
- Mount Olive College
- Bachelor of Business Administration (1992)
- Sampson Community College
- Associates of Business Administration (1982)
- Associates of Executive Secretarial Science (1978)
Learn more about the benefits of coaching by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org